Clear Home Design has agreements with most manufacturers to ship your order direct from the manufacturer’s warehouse via residential curbside delivery. If you require an inside, threshold, or white glove delivery, additional charges will be applied to your order. You are getting the products straight from the source, so there is less chance for delay or a middleman handling the shipments.
Clear Home Design does everything possible to assure a smooth and prompt delivery of your item(s). However, be aware that there may be circumstances out of our control that may result in a delay in the production or delivery of your item(s). We do our best to give accurate lead times for each furniture manufacturer, but estimated lead times are not a guarantee of a specific delivery date. We welcome your inquiries as the estimated delivery time approaches, and we will follow up to give you a more specific idea of your ship date at that time.
Shipping times for items via freight carrier, typically larger products, are approximately 7-15 business days from the time that the items are scheduled for pickup from our manufacturer. We act as your liaison to best assist you in a prompt delivery, but there may be variables that are out of our control as we are considered a third party. We will do our best to get your order to you, and we know you will enjoy the product that is made especially for you!
Please note that advertised shipping costs are for the contiguous 48 states. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, and abroad will either incur additional shipping charges or potentially will be unavailable for shipment, especially larger items. Please contact customer service on our website or email us at email@example.com to inquire about shipping for specific products.
Shipping Time Frames
- Orders sent via UPS or FedEx ground average 3-7 business days once they leave the manufacturer.
- Orders sent via freight carrier average 3-15 business days depending on location once leaving the manufacturer.
- Please keep in mind that these time frames are AFTER the product leaves the manufacturer.
Shipping via Freight Carrier
We offer different kinds of freight delivery
- Residential curbside delivery: Driver will leave carton or pallet outside on the curbside.
- Inside delivery: Driver will leave carton or pallet outside at your front doorstep or garage if permitted.
- White glove delivery: 1–2-person delivery, room of choice and debris removal. Installation of any sort is not included.
- You, or persons acting on your behalf, must be present at your residence during the time of delivery.
- We will work with you to coordinate with the freight delivery company for any freight shipments. You are required to be present at time of delivery in order to inspect and sign for the delivery.
- If the item presents any damage, please click here and follow the steps as outlined.
- If you have any questions in regards to your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have been contacted by the local delivery agent to set up your delivery, delivery must be scheduled within five (5) business days.
- If delivery cannot be scheduled within five business days, please contact us to make special arrangements otherwise, daily storage rates will apply for a maximum of 30 days. If after 30 days delivery has not been completed, the order will be deemed unwanted and disposed of or donated at the discretion of Clear Home Design. Please contact us regarding daily storage rates.
- Most items ship at no additional cost and are noted as "free shipping" on each product. These items ship via ground or standard residential curbside delivery.
- If an item does have shipping charges, they will be noted under the shipping info tab on each product page.
- Clear Home Design automatically calculates your shipping costs at the time of check out in the shopping cart process once an item is placed into your cart with the appropriate delivery method chosen and your zip code entered.
- Shipping and handling charges for all items are a per-item charge based on the weight of the item, size of the box, and the delivery destination.
- Some of our items require additional charges to ensure they arrive at your home in safe and sound condition. Most shipments will be delivered to your curb.
- Should you need in home delivery, please contact customer service for specific freight rates related to your order.
- Some furniture, lighting, and delicate items may need to be securely carted and packaged.
- Any additional shipping charge above our standard shipping cost is noted on the product page as a "delivery surcharge." Shipping costs are for the contiguous 48 states. Please contact us for shipping costs for outside the contiguous United States, as they vary by product.
Tracking Your Order
Tracking information will be provided upon request. You can email to request tracking only after 5 days of order placement.
If you have a large order and one item is going to cause a delay or is backordered, we may ship your order in multiple shipments.
You will not pay any extra shipping charges for the extra shipment(s).
- Sometimes an in stock item may be out of stock (sometimes an item may sell out before we've had a chance to update the website).
- We will make every effort to ship orders complete.
- If an item is out of stock or unavailable, we will ship it as soon as it becomes available.
- If the item was with a larger order, there will be no freight charge (you only pay freight once). If the item is no longer available, we will do our best to notify you immediately.
- We do our best to ship out products in a timely manner, but we reserve the right to backorder or cancel orders at any time for any reason. You will be notified via email if part or all of your order is back ordered more than 4 weeks.
- Please email or call a customer service representative at email@example.com to check stock and real time availability on all products listed on our website.